Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Website - New Books

My new year’s resolution this year was to have a radical redesign of my website in time to launch the final three titles, plus an Historical Undone e-book, in the Those Scandalous Ravenhursts series.

I hadn’t quite counted on the amount of work, and the number of decisions to make, even with a great website designer - or perhaps the better the designer, the more options there are.

It was great fun to choose prints from my collection of Regency originals to send off to Bekke at DreamForge Media to incorporate into the design and I’m thrilled with the result. Have a look at http://www.louiseallenregency.co.uk/ and see what you think - I’d love to get feedback.

I’ve two very different books out this month. One is a short, sizzling, contribution to the Historical Undone e-book series. Disrobed and Dishonoured links the two sets of Ravenhurst books and features a young lady with a problem - her highly inconvenient virtue - and a dashing highwayman who is only too happy to assist her with this burden.

The other is the first of two books being reprinted in the lovely new Regency High-Society Affairs series from Mills & Boon. The Earl’s Intended Wife is one of my favourites and is set in Malta, occupied Spain and England. I think the covers for this series are just gorgeous.

Louise Allen

1 comment:

Melinda Hammond/Sarah Mallory said...

Love the new website, Louise - very you!
Can't wait to read the books, too.