Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Carstairs Conspiracy

I always await the publication of my books in Thorpe large print with great anticipation, wondering what the cover will be like. I get some imput into the cover design with the Hale version but Thorpe tend to do their own thing. They never disapoint and their efforts in respect of The Carstairs Conspiracy is no exception. I love what they've done. My heroine looks as though she has her eyes closed but I choose to believe that, observing the brooding Lord Denver in the mirror, she's overcome with emotion!

Let me know what you think of it.

Wendy Soliman

6 comments:

Fenella J Miller said...

Wendy,
I love it. Are your books called 'romance' or 'romantic suspense'?
My last two LP imprints were classed as 'romantic suspense.'
Fenella

Jan Jones said...

Love it, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

I always love mirrors on a book cover. I wanted a mirror for The Other Mr Darcy, but it didn't quite work out.
The mirror in your cover is lovely, Wendy, with both of them looking rather melancholy and reflecting each other. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Lovely - and I think she looks as though she is almost quivering with excitement

Wendy Soliman said...

Thanks for the kind comments, ladies. I love it too!

My books are romantic suspense, or romantic mystery, I suppose, Fenella. I hate putting labels on things!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is Kiera Knightly on the cover.