Friday, October 24, 2008

The House Party - now an e-book.


I am delighted to be able to say that my latest regency from Robert Hale is now released as an e-book with www.regencyreads.com. What a wonderful cover they have found for it. I wish I knew where they find these images.
The House Party is there for you to read in three different formats! Robert Hale, hard back, to buy at amazon or any bookshop; to borrow from the UK library; and now to download as an e-book.
This is the sixth e-book www.regencyreads.com has put up for me -and I love all the covers. I wish I could say that about all my other books.
Fenella Miller

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Fenella. And I do love the cover!

Linda Banche said...

I like your cover, too. All those covers at regencyreads look like authentic period prints to me.

Jane Odiwe said...

What a lovely cover - Congratulations Fenella!