Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mr Knightley's Diary - the paperback



Quite a few people have emailed me to ask me about the cover for the forthcoming paperback of Mr Knightley's Diary.

Amazon are displaying the cover on the left












whilst my website is displaying the cover on the right.
I know, it's terrible confusing!
But the cover on the right is the one that will appear on the book.

So why two covers? Sometimes a cover isn't ready in time to go into the publisher's catalogue and so they use a picture they have to hand instead, and that's exactly what happened here. The cover displayed on Amazon is the one used in the catalogue, but they should be updating their picture soon.

I hope this clears things up!



Another thing people have been asking about is the fact that Amazon UK says the book is unavailable. This is because it doesn't come out until October 2nd, but it can be pre-ordered now.

The book will be given a full release in the US via bookshops, and it's also available from Amazon UK by clicking here and from Amazon US by clicking here

I'm really excited about the release, and I hope you're all going to love it as much as I do!

Amanda Grange

1 comment:

Amanda Ashby said...

Phew - I must prefer the new cover, the other reminds me of some sort of weird dollhouse chess game!!!!!