Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lady Hartley's Inheritance in Large Print


I recently had the pleasure of seeing my first novel published by Thorpe in large print. I love the cover! My heroine appears capable and determined, as well as serene and beautiful. But they have also managed to capture the vulnerability she tries so hard to coneal from the world. Shame about the colour of her hair, though. I describe it as being the colour of burnt corn but both Thorpe and Hale seem to have got that one wrong.

Let me know what you think of the cover.

Wendy Soliman

2 comments:

Historical Romance Author said...

Love the cover- Thorpe seem to be good at these. Both of mine have been excellent.
Fenella Miller

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely cover, Wendy: very gothic! As to the colour of the hair, well, if you burn corn until it's scorched......